When I first met Chelsea and Chris back in the winter we ended up talking for hours! I knew instantly that I was really going to enjoy being a part of their wedding day. And when Chelsea said her wedding was going to have a Beauty & the Beast theme to it I fell in love! Because, we all know how much I love fairy tales of all kinds but when you bride loves it as much as you do it is a photography match in heaven. Enjoy this selection of some of my favorite images from their wedding day and also a heartfelt thank you to Chris who served our country as a Marine for two tours for a total of eight years.
Their wedding was held at the new Wells Event & Reception center in Waynesville, NC. Hair and makeup was provided by Sarah Wood. Sarah really brought out the “Belle” look in Chelsea paired with her lovely ballgown wedding dress from Candler Budget Bridal. As her makeup was being applied she told that she and her mother had recently went to Tennessee and there she had splurged on a gift for herself. That gift was the stunning Lennox piece of Belle & Beast dancing at their wedding. Comparing her gown and that of the gift she gave herself it was uncanny the resemblence they had!
Reece Wedding Vendors:
- Venue: Well’s Event & Reception Venue
- Coordination: Angie Leatherwood
- Officiants: Steve Pressley & Duane Moody
- Catering: Kirk Long
- Cake: Publix
- Flowers: DIY by the bride, Bridal Bouquet-Laurel Eide
- Hair & Makeup: Sarah Wood
- Tux Rentals: Mitchell’s Tuxedos
- Wedding Gown: Candler Budget Bridal
- Photography: Asheville Wedding Photographer Sabrina L. Greene